Last Modified December 18, 2020
In this sense, The Jungle Journal LLC guarantees the fulfillment of the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Headline: The Jungle Journal LLC.
- Address: 1802 Cedric Lane, San Antonio, Texas – United States
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://itsthejunglejournal.com/
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse https://itsthejunglejournal.com/.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When buying a product or hiring a service.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Cardholder manages with MailPoet.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
You can not exercise the right to the portability of data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore it must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided his data at any time, can go to The Jungle Journal LLC and ask for information about the data he has stored and how he has obtained them, request the rectification of the same, oppose to the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of those data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of treatment by the Owner is different according to the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to answer questions from users, provide information and demonstrations of products and services of the Holder, including budgets.
For example, The Jungle Journal LLC uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the Web site, the products and services provided through the Web site, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Web site, as well as any other query that the User may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity card (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, to make the shipment of orders, to provide the contracted services and to make the billing and collection of the products or services contracted.
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Jungle Journal LLC has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the Owner’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data with the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data handled by the Holder are:
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- MailPoet is a product of Wysija SARL, a company registered in the Marseille Trade Register under number B 538 230 186 with its head office at 6 rue Dieudé, 13006, Marseille (France).
More information at: https://www.mailpoet.com
MailPoet processes the data in order to offer solutions for sending emails and marketing to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse https://itsthejunglejournal.com/, non-identifying information may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links on the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As User of the website you are the only responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data sent to the website exonerating The Jungle Journal LLC from any responsibility in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that The Jungle Journal LLC is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.